This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
- Entirely eliminate backlog of pay issues resulting from Phoenix.
- Reduce time to hire new public servants to average of five months.
- Have all major projects led by certified professionals with at least five years experience.
- Reduce number of significant deficiencies.
Replace the Phoenix pay system and ensure impacted workers get fair compensation, reduce contracting out of government work, and will take action to put an end to harassment in government workplaces.
- Respect rights of unionized employees of the public service to bargain by rejecting back-to-work legislation.
- Establish an Ombudsman to provide help to harassed and demoralized employees.