- Increase immigration modestly with a focus on highly-skilled people.
- Create a Municipal Nominee Programme allowing local communities, chambers of commerce, and local labour councils to directly sponsor immigrants.
- Make the Atlantic Immigration Pilot permanent.
- Make sure that our immigration policies and levels meet Canada’s labour force needs and recognize people’s experiences, contributions, and ties to Canada.
- Work with the provinces to address gaps in settlement services and improve foreign credentials recognition.