Implement all recommendations put forward by the Hon. Anne McLellan in her review of the role and structure of the Minister of Justice and Attorney General.
- Launch a judicial inquiry into the SNC-Lavalin scandal.
- Allow the RCMP to access information protected by cabinet confidence by making an application to the Supreme Court.
- Immediately launch an independent public inquiry into alleged attempts from the Prime Minister's office to interfere in the former Attorney General decision-making authority.
- Prohibit corporations facing criminal charges from lobbying elected officials.
- Develop a clear framework for use of Deferred Prosecution Agreements and require the Director of Public Prosecutions to report on negotiated DPAs.
- Implement McLellan Report recommendations for a clear written exchange of views between ministers.