This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
- Increase Canada's international development assistance every year.
- Ensure greater effectiveness, transparency, and accountability in management and delivery of international development assistance.
- Spend no less than 10% of our international development assistance on education.
- Cut 25% of foreign aid spending.
- Provide additional military and non-military support to Ukraine.
- Boost Canada's international development assistance, to contribute 0.7 percent of our Gross National Income to international aid.
- Help achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals for 2030.
- Contribute more to The Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis, and Malaria.
- Reestablish the Canadian International Development Agency to provide overseas development assistance, untied to Canadian business interests or strategic geopolitics.
- Increase overseas development assistance to 0.7% of GDP.