- Limit credit card interest rates to 10 percentage points over the Bank of Canada prime rate.
- Limit ATM fees to $1 per transaction, and prohibit financial institutions from charging their own customers ATM fees.
Update the Investment Canada Act to protect Canadian jobs and reduce frequency of foreign investor takeovers of Canadian companies without national security reviews. Replace the Invest in Canada agency with a one-stop shop to attract investors to Canada, called iCanada.
- Review the tax system to improve Canada's competitiveness, including in the manufacturing sector.
- Reduce the regulatory burden by 25%.
- Diversify Canada's trade toward emerging markets and reduce dependence on the US by signing free trade agreements with Mercosur, ASEAN, & the UK.
Introduce a $15/hour minimum wage starting 2020 and rising with inflation.
Increase the Canada Pension Plan And Quebec Pension Plan survivor's benefit by 25%.
- Require all federally-regulated companies to report on the solvency of their pension funds.
- Allow the transfer of underfunded pension plans to a more successful plan.
- Restrict bonuses for executives of companies going through bankruptcy.
Replace the Phoenix pay system and ensure impacted workers get fair compensation, reduce contracting out of government work, and will take action to put an end to harassment in government workplaces.