This is a page from the 2020 British Columbia general election.
- Continue work to provide 114,000 new, affordable housing units.
- Provide remaining portion of 1,750 new homes for Indigenous people on- and off-reserve.
- Provide more low-interest loans and expand the Housing Hub.
- Establish an incentive fund for municipalities with policies that increase the construction and supply of new housing.
- Implement tax and permitting changes to boost housing supply.
- Review current property tax structure to incent affordable housing and prevent speculation.
- Accelerate investments to affordable, supportive, and social housing.
- Extend leases for extant co-ops and create a land bank for new co-ops.
- Establish a capital fund to support the acquisition and maintenance rental housing by nonprofits.
- Close the bare trust loophole.