This is a page from the 2020 British Columbia general election.
Mental health support
- Focus new mental health initiatives on kids and young adults.
- Develop Complex Care housing.
- Expand access to counselling.
Expand Foundry Centres and Integrated Mobile Crisis Response Teams to respond to mental health-related emergency calls.
- Invest in an affordable and accessible mental healthcare system.
- Allocate $1B over a 4-year cycle to address mental health care within MSP.
- Allocate $200M/year in facilities to provide mental healthcare services and rehabilitation.
- Develop and implement a Loneliness Strategy.