This is a page from the 2020 British Columbia general election.
- Optimize surgical and diagnostic space.
- Add four more MRI machines in the next year.
- Provide the hospital needed staff to perform more surgeries and other procedures.
- Improve Ambulance Service response-times, especially in rural communities.
- Increase online booking of medical appointments.
- Improve public reporting of wait-times.
- Accelerate adoption of virtual medical consultations.
- Expand online prescription-renewals, optional home delivery.