- Increase training spaces for doctors, nurses, and other health professionals.
- Expand opportunities for international graduates in health professions.
- Work to attract health professionals to under-serviced areas.
- Ensure all workers experience a violence-free workplace.
- Consult with physicians and other stakeholders to improve efficiency, reduce administration, and incentivise becoming a General Practitioner.
- Work with the College of Physicians and Surgeons to create a pathway for qualified foreign-trained physicians to practice in BC.