This is a page from the 2020 British Columbia general election.
- Expand transit options in the Fraser Valley and the Sea-to-Sky region.
- Add more service to the BC Bus North programme.
- Improve transit connections to Surrey and Langley with SkyTrain, rail, and rapid bus lines.
- Implement the South Island Transportation Strategy.
- Expand public transit options.
- Continue TransLink expansion in areas of population growth, including south of the Fraser, the Fraser Valley, and North Vancouver.
- Increase transit hours in the Interior, North, and Vancouver Island.
- Create a South Island regional transportation strategy.
- Prioritize investment in transit service.
- Ensure that TransLink & BC Transit can maintain service levels despite losses from COVID.
- Redesign the transit funding model for stable long-term funding.
- Consider mobility pricing.