This is a page from the 2020 British Columbia general election.
- Provide a new income-tested incentive on new and used zero-emission vehicles.
- Increase public vehicle charging availability with incentives and "right-to-charge" legislation for stratas and apartment buildings.
Ensure charging stations are widely available.
- Require 100% 0-emission non-commercial vehicle sales by 2035.
- Remove PST on electric vehicles.
- Work with industry on new incentive programmes.
- Build public charging infrastructure on all highways.
- Require multi-unit buildings to have charging infrastructure.