This is a page from the 2020 British Columbia general election.
- Work with adjacent jurisdictions to protect shared wildlife and habitat corridors.
- Implement recommendations of the Old Growth Strategic Review to protect further old-growth stands.
- Develop a new coastal strategy.
- Ensure no net loss of wetlands in BC.
- Take more aggressive control of invasive species.
- Ensure ongoing restoration of wildlife populations.
- Accelerate reforestation programmes.
- Appoint a Minister for Fisheries and Coastlines.
- Establish a strategy to manage wetlands.
- Ensure legislative oversight through legislated objectives for fish and wildlife.
- Enhance funding for wildlife conservation, habitat protection, & habitat acquisition.
- Provide legal protection for endangered species.