This is a page from the 2020 British Columbia general election.
- Develop an action plan to end gender-based violence, including minimum standards for sexual assault response.
- More training for police, crown council and justices.
- Establishing core funding for sexual assault centres.
- Extend the Sexual Violence and Misconduct Policy Act beyond public post-secondary institutions to all of government.
- Adopt Clare's Law, making violent criminal histories open to those at risk, esp. potential partners.