This is a page from the 2020 British Columbia general election.
- Expand the RevUp programme to connect small business owners with mentors.
- Expand BC's Export Navigator programme to help local businesses find and access new global markets.
- Eliminate the 2% small business income tax.
- Implement a short-term commercial-rent relief plan that flows relief directly to tenants and supports small businesses unable to access current relief programmes.
- Provide support for PPE from WorkSafeBC surpluses.
- Allocate $300 million to create a 6-month rent subsidy programme for small businesses.
- Cover 25% of rental costs for small businesses limited to $50,000/month rent costs.