This is a page from the 2020 British Columbia general election.
- Make targeted investments in high-potential, innovative businesses based in BC.
- Introduce a First Patent Program to provide eligible businesses with a rebate on expenses that lead to obtaining their first patent.
- Create 2,000 new tech-relevant spaces in public post-secondary.
- Expand measures to increase access to capital and investment for the tech sector and new start-ups.
- Ensure a competitive business environment.
- Establish a $1B strategic investment fund to support innovation, with an emphasis on a 0-carbon economy.
- Partner in innovation clusters in areas where BC has strategic advantage.