This is a page from the 2020 British Columbia general election.
- Create a Regenerative Agricultural Network to make farming sustainable and create agricultural jobs.
- Expand the Grow, Feed and Buy BC programmes with new worker training, land acquisition supports, and new processing hubs.
- Implement a Trespass Act to protect farmers' properties.
- Implement reforms to the Agricultural Land Commission to allow farming and ranching families to earn supplemental income on their farms and lease secondary residences.
- Ensure access to water for crops and livestock.
- Establish a long-term food sustainability strategy to decrease reliance on import supply chains.
- Make food production & food security part of the Agricultural Land Commision's mandate.
- Create a publicly owned agricultural land bank available to lease by new farmers.