This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
- Make surplus federal real estate available for development to increase the supply of housing.
- Introduce a Build More Homes Competition for municipalities.
Create 500,000 units of quality, affordable housing in the next ten years, with half of that done within five years.
- Legislate housing as a legally protected fundamental human right for all Canadians and permanent residents.
- Appoint a Minister of Housing.
- Target 25,000 new and 15,000 rehabilitated units annually for the next 10 years.
- Increase funding.
- Create a co-op housing strategy.