This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
- Review the tax system to improve Canada's competitiveness, including in the manufacturing sector.
- Reduce the regulatory burden by 25%.
- Diversify Canada's trade toward emerging markets and reduce dependence on the US by signing free trade agreements with Mercosur, ASEAN, & the UK.
- Develop a national industrial strategy to build an advanced low-carbon manufacturing economy.
- Grow the domestic market for Canadian manufactured goods.
- Provide strategic support for steel and aluminum industries.