This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
- Install up to 5000 charging stations along the Trans Canada Highway and other major road networks.
- Provide a 10% rebate on a used zero-emission vehicle up to a max value of $2000.
- Explore measures to support the conversion of business fleets.
- Build towards 100% of new car sales be zero-emission vehicles by 2040, with a focus on such vehicles being manufactured in Canada.
- Waive federal sales tax on zero-emission vehicle purchases.
- Expand charging networks and help homeowners install chargers.
- Ban sale of internal combustion engine passenger vehicles by 2030.
- Exempt new and used zero-emission vehicles from federal sales tax.
- Expand charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Use sustainable biofuels where electric and fuel cells are not viable.