This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
- Conserve 25% of Canada's land and 25% of Canada's territorial waters by 2025, working toward 30% of each by 2030.
- Introduce Canada's first-ever Aquaculture act.
- Invest in marine science and fighting invasive species.
- Protect fish stocks and marine habitats from climate change.
Reestablish the Hunting and Angling Advisory Panel to give hunters and anglers input into decisions on protecting natural habitats.
Protect 30% of land, freshwater, and oceans by 2030, work with other levels of government to develop urban national parks, and develop a national approach to tree-planting to lower Canada's carbon-footprint.
- Give Canadians the right to a healthy environment.
- Expand marine protected areas to 30% of territorial waters by 2030.
- Ramp up development and implementation of endangered species recovery plans.
- Commit $400m to create Indigenous-led protected and conserved areas.