This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
Increase the Canada Pension Plan And Quebec Pension Plan survivor's benefit by 25%.
- Require all federally-regulated companies to report on the solvency of their pension funds.
- Allow the transfer of underfunded pension plans to a more successful plan.
- Restrict bonuses for executives of companies going through bankruptcy.
Stop companies from paying dividends and bonuses until pensions are fully funded and create a mandatory, industry-financed pension insurance programme.
- Increase over time the target income replacement rate of the CPP form 25% to 50% of income received during working years.
- Require CPP divestment of coal, oil, and gas shares.
- Establish preeminence of pensioners during company insolvency proceedings.