This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
Ensure the Indigenous Languages Act is fully implemented.
- Ensure every child has equal access to learning, backed with federal investments.
- Provide financial support for indigenous youth to continue onto post-secondary.
- Work with provinces to establish Indigenous history education programmes, led by Indigenous peoples.
- Remove 2% cap on increases in education funding for Indigenous students and ensure access to post-secondary education.
- Ensure every Indigenous child has access to quality education opportunities based on cultural, political, and social priorities of Indigenous governments.