This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
Indigenous health care
- Co-develop distinctions-based Indigenous Health legislation, backed with investments.
- Work with First Nations communities to ensure Indigenous control over the development and delivery of services.
- Support Indigenous health self-determination.
- Improve mental health and addiction treatment services, including an action plan to prevent suicide, backed by dedicated federal resources.
- Ensure availability of culturally appropriate home and long-term care for Elders.
- Uphold Jordan's Principle in full.
- Implement Calls to Action 18-24 from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
- Support First Nations, Métis, and Inuit rebuilding traditional knowledge systems.