This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
- Establish a national benefits-sharing framework to ensure First Nations directly benefit form major resource projects in their territories.
- Have at least 5% of federal contracts awarded to Indigenous-led businesses.
- Develop a new fiscal relationship between the Crown and Indigenous government.
- Create jobs through infrastructure and expanded access to broadband Internet and cell service.
- Commit to Indigenous entrepreneurs.
- Create a Northern Infrastructure Fund for roads and Internet.