This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
- Create a National Infrastructure Fund to support major nation-building projects.
- Support the Newfoundland-Labrador fixed transportation link.
- Require provinces and territories identify and approve all long-term infrastructure priorities within the next two years.
- Ensure regions receive a fair share of infrastructure funding with budgets for each.
- Scrap the Infrastructure Bank.
- Fund George Massey Tunnel Replacement, Yonge Subway Extension, & 3rd link between Quebec City & Levis.
- Proceed with projects committed to by the Liberals.
- Partner with provinces territories, First Nations, and municipalities to deliver reliable public infrastructure funding.
- Use Community Benefit Agreements to guarantee jobs, training, apprenticeships, and support for local businesses with infrastructure.