This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
Extremism & terrorism
- Invest additional $6 million in the Canada Centre for Community Engagement and Prevention of Violence.
- Invest resources to counter the rise of international far-right networks and terrorist organizations.
- Create a Director of Terrorism Prosecutions.
- Create a review body for CBSA.
- Address radicalization by focusing on keeping youth from violent extremism through support for community-led initiatives.
- Work with international allies, enhance real-time oversight of security services, and fully respect privacy and Charter rights of all Canadians.