This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
Invest an additional $30 million to develop a National Action Plan for gender-based violence.
- Develop a National Action Plan to end gender-based violence, backed by funding to ensure shelter services and other programmes are available in all regions.
- Promote domestic violence leave policies in workplaces.
- Address violence against Indigenous women, LGBTQI2s+ people.
- Develop a Canada-wide action plan with a timetable and dedicated funding to eliminate violence against women, girls, and gender-diverse people.
- Implement the recommendations of the IMMIWG.
- Invest $40m over four years in the Shelter Enhancement Programme.