This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
- Bring in Mixed Member Proportional Representation in a first mandate in government.
- Establish an independent citizen's assembly to recommend how to put it in place for the next election.
- After that election is held, hold a referendum to confirm the choice.
- Ensure that the 2019 election is the last "first past the post" election.
- Launch a Citizens Assembly on Electoral Reform mandated to make recommendations on an electoral system that would "make every vote count".
- Recommendations would be implemented in time for the 2023 election.