This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
- Create up to 250,000 more child care spaces for kids under 10.
- Lower child care fees for before and after school programmes by 10%.
Develop a national, public, universal child care programme.
- Dedicate resources to making a universal, affordable, early learning and child-care system.
- Increase federal child care funding to achieve at least 1% of GDP, with an additional $1 billion each year until 1% is reached.
- Eliminate GST on construction costs for child-care spaces.