This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
- Allocate more time for debating and voting on Private Members' Business.
- Introduce new technology or other institutional changes to connect MPs with constituents.
- Eliminate the use of whip and party lists in calling on MPs who wish to speak.
- Provide more resources to committees.
- Direct the Speaker to enforce existing rules to minimize the power of party whips over individual MPs.
- Set up an all-party commission to select a board deciding Governor-in-Council appointments.
- Strengthen the role and independence of parliamentary officers.