This is a page from the 2019 Canadian general election.
Entrepreneurship & small business
- Create the Canada Entrepreneur Account, administered through the Business Development Bank, to provide up to 2000 entrepreneurs with up to $50,000 each.
- Cut the cost of federal incorporation to $50.
- Eliminate fees.
- Eliminate the 'swipe fee' on HST and GST for credit transactions.
- Repeal tax increases on small business investments.
- Exempt spouses from tax increases on small business dividends.
- Make it easier to navigate tax system.
- Reduce federal regulations by 25%.
- Implement a 2-for-1 rule for new regulations.
- Assign a Minister to lead red tape reduction.