This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Require that everyone, regardless of location, has access to sexual & reproductive health services under the Canada Health Act, with penalties for non-compliant provinces.
- Create a portal for sexual & reproductive health info, w/ a section countering abortion misinfo.
- Provide $10M to youth-led grassroots organisations.
- Remove charity status for anti-abortion orgs that provide dishonest counseling.
- A Conservative Government will not support any legislation to regulate abortion.
- A Conservative government will include conscience provisions for healthcare professionals.
- Act immediately to make sure that people can access safe abortion services in all regions.
- Enforce the Canada Health Act to make sure provinces make medical and surgical abortion available in all parts of the country, without barriers.
- Negotiate the Canada Health Accord to prioritise access to safe abortion services.
- Oppose any possible government move to diminish access to safe, legal abortion.