- Make any investments necessary to eliminate all remaining advisories.
- Make sure resources & training are in place to prevent future advisories.
- Move forward on agreement in principle to resolve national class action litigation.
- Maintain commitment to invest $6B to ensure sustainable access to clean water for First Nations.
- Recognise safe drinking water as a fundamental human right.
- End long-term drinking water advisories.
- Target high-risk water systems.
- Work with Indigenous communities to find new approaches, such as regional or coalition-based governance, that will help ensure water systems investments are protected and continue providing clean drinking water in the long term.
Make investments required to ensure clean water and lift all drinking water advisories for good now.
- Invest in & upgrade critical infrastructure to ensure safe water access & to be able to lift boil water advisories in every community.
- Support Indigenous-led processes to implement safe drinking water & wastewater management systems.