This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Increase international development assistance every year towards 2030 to realise the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
- Provide new funding for girls' & refugees' education.
- Double funding to grassroots women's rights organisations.
- Provide greater assistance to people living with disabilities in developing countries.
- Maintain current aid levels while realigning international development programs.
- Avoid funding the Belt & Road initiative.
- Legislate $250M/y allocation to build resilience in fragile democracies.
- Reform "Direction & Control" regulation.
- Deploy a "Canadian Innovation Relief" fund.
- Increase Canada's international development assistance, with the goal of contributing 0.7% of Gross National Income.
- Help low-income countries deal with the impacts of climate change, including climate financing to help protect the people most vulnerable.