This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Hire 200 RCMP officers based in the GTA and Lower Mainland to combat gangs & the smuggling of guns and drugs.
- Create an entities list of criminal gangs.
- Work with the private sector to create a Gang Exit Strategy program.
- Develop and expand programs to keep youth out of gangs.
- Make sure communities have access to funding for anti-gang projects to deter at-risk youth from joining gangs.
- Address racialisation by focusing on preventing youth from falling prey to violent extremism, including through support for community-led initiatives.