This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
Unions & Worker Control
- Introduce legislation to prohibit the use of replacement workers when a union employer in a federally-regulated industry locks out its employees.
- Work with federally-regulated employers & labour groups to develop a policy on the right of employees to disconnect at the end of the workday.
- Require federally-regulated employers w/ over 1K employees or $100M in annual revenue to include worker representation on their boards.
- Work w/ unions on updating the Labour Code to remove barriers to unionisation.
- Give unions standing at the Canada International Trade Tribunal.
- Defend the Rand formula.
- Oppose back-to-work legislation.
- Update the Canada Labour Code.
- Ban the use of replacement workers during labour disputes.