This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
Canada Workers Benefit
- Expand the Canada Workers Benefit to support ~1M additional Canadians in low-wage jobs.
- Automatically enrol qualified Canadians in the CWB.
- Ensure secondary earners can exclude up to $14,000 of their working income when income-testing for CWB.
- Double the Canada Workers Benefit to a maximum of $2,800 for individuals or $5,000 for families, and pay it as a quarterly direct deposit rather than a tax refund.
- Double the disability supplement to $1,500.