This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
Increase investments in the Forest Industry Transformation program.
- Resolve the Softwood Lumber Dispute with the US.
- Establish a Task Force on Woodland Caribou.
- Increase funding to control forest pest species.
- Invest in early detection of wildfires.
- Work with Provinces, Territories, and stakeholders to develop a Forestry Future Strategy.
- Support value-added Canadian wood products.
- Support forestry research & development.
- Expand market access for wood products.
- Fund new & innovative value-added forestry-based manufacturing facilities in rural Canada.
- Work with governments to make sure that wood products are environmentally & economically sustainable in rural Canada.