- Establish 10 new marine conservation areas in the next 5 years.
- Renew & expand the Coastal Restoration fund.
- Modernise the Oceans Act to explicitly consider climate change impacts on marine ecosystems & species.
- Expand the Ghost Gear Program to clean up oceans & coasts.
- Invest $50M in community shoreline cleanup.
- Create a national working group on climate-resilient ocean conservation planning.
Re-allow the shipping of oil and petroleum products on the North Coast of British Columbia by repealing Bill C-48.
- Expand marine protected areas.
- Reduce emissions from shipping & fishing.
- Include Indigenous Peoples in all aspects of marine protection site selection, management, & decision-making.
- Commit permanent funding for marine conservation.
- Support a ban on deep seabed mining until at least 2030.
- Implement an Extended Producer Responsibility program for synthetic fishing gear.
- Set zero-emissions targets for marine vessels by 2040 & ports & inland vessels by 2030.