This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Create a federal hub to help Canadian businesses & entrepreneurs take full advantage of opportunities from trade agreements.
- Launch an Asia-Pacific strategy to deepen partnerships.
- Develop a strategy for economic cooperation across Africa.
- Establish a digital policy task force.
- Expand Canada's Responsible Business Conduct strategy.
- Only make agreements w/ countries that respect workers & environment.
- Create a strategy to move supply chains away from China.
- Withdraw from the Asian Infrastructure & Investment Bank.
- Pursue a Canada-Australia-New Zealand-UK agreement.
- Expand the CPTPP.
- Pursue deeper ties with India.
- Develop export markets for Canadian nuclear technology & uranium.
- Increase transparency for trade negotiations.
- Directly engage with Canadians on the expected costs & benefits of potential trade deals.
- Ensure all trade agreements are consistent with UNDRIP.
- Evaluate all potential trade deals for social, environmental, and gendered impact.
- Modernise the trade remedy system.
- Make sure trade unions have full standing in trade cases and can start trade disputes.