This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
Shut down the Canada Infrastructure Bank and commit its funds to infrastructure projects such as Public-Private Partnerships.
- Devote funding to public infrastructure.
- Use Community Benefit agreements to guarantee jobs, training, apprenticeships, & support for local businesses as part of infrastructure projects.
- Support the Federation of Canadian Municipalities request for at least $250M/year in dedicated infrastructure funding starting in 2028-29.
- Reduce interest rates to municipalities on loans for infrastructure projects.
- Double current funding to municipalities.
- Allocate at least 1% of GST to housing & other municipal infrastructure.