This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Permanently eliminate federal interest on Canada Student Loans & Canada Apprentice Loans.
- Increase the repayment assistance threshold to $50K for Canada Student Loan borrowers who are single.
- Work with the provinces & territories to cap & reduce tuition fees.
- Work towards rolling post-secondary into the public education system.
- Remove interest on federal student loans.
- Forgive up to $20,000 in student debt for graduates.
- Double the Canada Students Grant.
- Abolish post-secondary education tuition.
- Cancel all federally-held student loan debt.
- Introduce a $2,000/mo retroactive Canada Emergency Student Benefit, until the pandemic is over.
- Remove the 2% cap on increases in education funding for Indigenous students.
- Improve funding in federal-provincial transfers to universities & colleges.