This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Permanently double the Canada Community-Building Fund.
- Emphasise scaling low carbon transit projects, including electrifying transit by 2030.
- Help provinces & municipalities build toward fare-free transit.
- Promote smart community planning & active transportation.
- Implement a permanent, direct, allocation-based funding mechanism for modern public transit.
- Create a permanent, dedicated federal transit fund with $3.4B/year starting in 2026-2027.
- Commit to a multi-year solution to transit operating shortfalls. .