This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Develop an investment tax credit of up to 30% for a range of clean tech, including low-carbon & net-zero tech, with input from external experts.
- Provide incentives for domestic procurement of clean tech.
- Triple funding for clean tech on farms.
- Partner with post-secondary institutions & Indigenous organisations to accelerate the creation & growth of Indigenous clean tech businesses.
Provide tax relief to the first 5 facilities that use new technology to meaningfully reduce emissions.
- Increase funding and incentives to clean tech research & manufacturing.
- Introduce Buy Canadian government procurement policies for green tech.
- Develop partnerships across disciplines with government, non-profit organisations, academic institutions, & industry.
- Invest in research & necessary equipment, including the possibility of a shared climate super computer.
- Establish a federally-funded $1B Green Venture Capital Fund to support viable local green business start-ups.