This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
Create a Pan-Canadian Grid Council to promote infrastructure investments, smart grids, grid integration, & electricity sector innovation.
- Build a cleaner, more resilient electric grid.
- Develop and expand smart grids.
- Improve interties.
- Increase the use of mass storage.
- Develop & deploy new clean energy technology such as nuclear, hydrogen, & renewables.
Establish a Canadian Climate Bank to support interested provinces to interconnect power grids and start using smart grid technology.
- Build inter-ties to link existing provincial grids, creating a national energy corridor for green renewable energy.
- Implement a national, non-emitting electricity grid.