- Close the health gap in Indigenous communities.
- Support health self-determination.
- Implement Joyce's Principle.
- Invest in Indigenous healthcare infrastructure, supplies, & diagnostic equipment.
- Build a treatment centre for residents affected by long-term mercury exposure.
- Compensate families affected by mercury poisoning in Grassy Narrows.
- Support food sovereignty.
- Reform Nutrition North.
- Uphold Jordan's Principle in full.
- Support First Nations, Métis, & Inuit in rebuilding traditional knowledge systems around healing & wellness, including formally including traditional healing within mental wellness & home & community care programmes.
- Devote sufficient resources for maternal & infant care.
- Expand access to non-insured health benefits to all Indigenous people, regardless of Status, residency, membership.