This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Commit to developing high-frequency rail.
- Move forward with the rail project in the Toronto/Quebec City corridor, with stops in Trois-Rivieres & Peterborough, using electrified technology.
- Explore opportunities to extend rail toward London & Windsor.
- Develop a public intercity bus system.
- Support creating high-frequency rail along the Quebec-Windsor corridor.
- Expand rail service options in other regions.
- Work to restore the Ontario Northlander.
- Expand VIA Rail to a rail & bus system.
- Enact a VIA Rail Act to ensure the VIA Rail mandate for a national passenger transportation network.
- Ensure access to zero-carbon public transportation, with high-speed rail networks between major cities.
- Exempt rural & intercity public transport from sales taxes.