This is a page from the 2021 Canadian federal election.
- Pass a strengthened Canadian Environmental Protection Act.
- Recognise the right to a healthy environment in federal law.
- Implement mandatory labelling of chemicals in consumer products.
- Increase testing of imported products for compliance with Canadian standards.
- Examine & develop a strategy to address the link between race, socio-economic status, & exposure to environmental risk.
- Ensure the right to a healthy environment, enforceable in law.
- Support swift passage of the proposed National Strategy Respecting Environmental Racism and Environmental Justice Act.
- Expand access to nearby nature, especially for racialised people & those facing systemic barriers.
- Require labelling of chemicals & GMOs in consumer products.