City Councillor RON KERR is running for re-election.
Ron believes, “We can’t create prosperity while being independent from each other. With our many volunteers, groups and committees, we can accomplish an enormous amount. Together we make Campbell River an attractive and safe community. I would like to continue the work of keeping all of us involved. I believe working together with respect and integrity, we can achieve all our goals while making Campbell River a place we are proud to call home.”
Some of the positions Ron Kerr has been appointed to over his last three terms on Council.
• Director of Strathcona Regional District for 11 years
• Director of Comox-Strathcona Regional Hospital Board and Waste Management Board for 11 years
• Public Safety Committee and Community Action Team
• Community Health Network’s, Table of Partners
• Executive Board of Vancouver Island Regional Library for 8 years
• Commissioner on the Strathcona Gardens Commission