They may still in the future!
My priority as your school trustee is to provide the best education(learning experience) for our students. I have gained much knowledge of our Richmond school system over the last four years. I have worked well with my fellow trustees, our Superintendent and his Senior Administrators team, our CUPE staff including Education Assistants, Library workers, and Early Childhood Educators. I have also worked for and with our parents and our Parents Advisory Councils(PACs). We all worked together to ensure that our students receive the best learning experience in our schools.
As your school trustee, the important issues are
- service to our students with disabilities;
- teacher shortage (better pay and better staffing is the answer);
- shortage of our education workers (Education Assistants, Library workers, and our Early Childhood Educators), again better pay and better staffing;
- students voice (student trustees attending our Board meetings);
- less public dollars for elite private schools (means more dollars our public schools);
- all kids to be fed in schools(and ensure no stigmas);
With your support, I will CONTINUE to work hard for you and your family and our students. Our students in years to come will serve our our communities well, they will make us proud, our communities, our province, our country CANADA, proud, THANK YOU,...THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Reason for running
I humbly say to all voters, vote for who else you think have the ability and the heart to give our students the best education(learning experience).